Sunday, December 30, 2012

Which was your favorite look?







                                                                           SHOES!!!


 I had such a blast working on X Factor this season with Khloe! Each week I got to collaborate with both Khloe and the rest of her amazing glam team on all her looks.  It is truly exciting to be able to work with such talented artists.   I LOVE creating looks that my clients can feel both beautiful and confident in while performing in front of the camera. I put my heart and soul into my work and I am so blessed to do what I love everyday!  I hope you all enjoyed the fun looks we put together.
                  
                                                    Which was your favorite look?

   Photos: http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com  //  Instagram: @MonicaRoseStyle @AtkinJen

9 comments:

  1. The purple sheer blouse dress, the pink/green sparkle dress, and the black sparkle dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khloe looked great on every show. YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!!! My eye is going toward those funky red orange shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, you're such a great stylist! You are such a huge inspiration to me! I love very single outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes!!! The shoes!!! My kingdom for the shoes :):) Holy pancake I want all of them!
    fav look would have the two middle one in the first photo. Stunning!

    – Sofie

    http://lifebysofie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these outfits! Those flowerprints and the pastels are gorgeous! Think I'm going to buy a short with flowerprint! Love it!
    LA Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first two looks! I would say the second one was my fave....

    having total shoe envy right now!

    ReplyDelete