Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kendall & Kylie At Style Awards




Kylie's outfit: top Collete Dinigan | skirt Keepsake ( I twisted the skirt to the side and made it into a Asymmetric skirt) | booties Giuseppe Zanotti | clutch Kotur | earrings Kum Kum | rings Hellmuth



Kendall's outfit: dress LUBLU by Kira Plastinina | shoes Giuseppe Zanotti | rings Diamond in the Rough | belt stylist own






I styled Kendall & Kylie Jenner for the Hollywood Style Awards this weekend. The girls were presented with an award for "Most Stylish Sisters of the Year!" I have so much fun working with Kendall & Kylie. They are both willing to take fashion risks which is every stylist's dream. Kim was presented with a Style award in 2009 and I love seeing her little sisters following in her footsteps. Congratulations Kendall & Kylie!!! XOXO

5 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful.
    Congrats!!
    Kiss,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a asymmetrical skirt but been shy of wearing it! I love these outfits! Giving me ideas for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look super stylish! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this award should go to you :) Love their looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with Maria..;)..the credits should go to the stylist for they are dressed up by Monica.

    ReplyDelete