Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thank you Elyse Walker!



One of my favorite stores I like to shop at for both myself and my clients, is Elyse Walker in the Pacific Palisades. They have the most amazing pieces and I can always count on her for my last minute pulls! Elyse was kind enough to send me these gorgeous Maison Martin Margiela and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes as a gift! I LOVE them and cannot wait to wear them! If you have not been to Elyse's store, be sure to stop by or checkout her online Boutique.

Elyse Walker
5306 Antioch Street
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-3603
(310) 230-888

5 comments:

  1. WoW!*
    The Guiseppe Zanotti's are gorgeous!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg those are amazing heels..love the rose gold ones!!! Will you post a pic of you when you rock these heels?! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what the name is of the Zanotti heels??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to show us how you style them? Please do:)especially the blush tone pair.

    ReplyDelete