Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Was Kim Wearing?

I get so many emails and tweets asking what Kim is wearing. I try to do my best and post everything but sometimes I can't keep up with my busy schedule so my apologies for not responding.

One of my favorite things to do is put everyday casual looks together for my clients. It's so much fun and my main thing is to never try too hard. I always stick to one trend and keep it very simple and effortless!




Kim is wearing leather jacket by A.L.C. I got it at Intermix but it's sold out sorry :(
Siwy Hannah Ankle Skinny Jeans

Paula Bianco Infinity Scarf
Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black
Tom Ford sunglasses



Grey cropped blazer is by Twenty8Twelve I got this for her last year on Shopbop sorry :(
White tank by Madison Marcus
Jeans are 7 for all mankind
Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black
scarf - I get so many emails on this scarf! It was given to Kim at a gifting suite but I found a similar one for you from Urban Outfitters.




Alexander Wang Blazer
Tee by Ahnimura which Kim got from Dash.
Siwy Hannah Ankle Skinny Jeans

Report Signature "Fairfax" Thigh High Boot in black
Hat is by Euginia Kim

12 comments:

  1. The Siwy Jeans are Amazing! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Kim's outfits. Which brings me to my question..This week the Daily 10 listed the top 10 Fashionistas and KIM was NOT on the list! What's up with that lol? She got cheated!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica..! Kim looks gorgeous..! who's her bag from..??

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the reasons why i look up to you as a stylist monica! you always make it effortless but still amazing! love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing even though your super busy! Love your creative work! xoxo Taj
    www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your "what was she wearing" posts! Thanks for sharing. You are the best at mixing high end and low end looks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this post! i love that scarf, definitely going to find it at urban!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what Kim is wearing, you put a great look together true insperation to us all! http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/One-Honey-Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. good news! I think I found Kim's grey Twenty8Twelve Blazer on Bluefly if anyone's interested :) although I know they don't have a wide range of sizes available, but they also have it in black :) http://www.bluefly.com/Twenty8Twelve-concrete-wool-mohair-Tim-cropped-jacket/SEARCH/304553401/detail.fly

    ReplyDelete
  10. i found the jacket at a cheaper price. 75 bucks.........bossyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica,
    I'm trying to find the designer Kim is wearing in the In Touch mag. where she has on a beigh and black dress that has criss cross X's across the front with what looks like clips holding the center of the X please reply to anaboan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Kim and her style because she's a curvy woman.

    ReplyDelete