Monday, October 19, 2009

Casio


Taking it back to the old school. I am obsessed with these Casio watches! I'm so over my Michael Kors and I definitely can't afford a Rolie. I mean who can these days?

The watch features storage of up to 25 telephone numbers and/or appointments, world time, calculator, stopwatch, timer, alarm and a red light.


Databank Watch in Black & Gold.
$95 at Saks 5th Avenue

I went to Saks to try to find it over but no luck :(
However I did go to Bloomingdales over the weekend and picked up this Casio BABY-G Reef Series Shiny Black Watch for $130.00




What do you guys think? There is nothing better then Digital!




VIA: The Beauty Life

9 comments:

  1. I like the look what bracelet are you wearing here

    ReplyDelete
  2. this watch is sooo dope. u think u can find it online?? nice bracelet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the casio is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the link love! I REALLY want this Casio, so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. noooo...don't be over Michael Kors...it's all I can afford until I get the real deal. I still love my gold MK chronograph but can get on the "digital watch" train too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and it's much more unique than the casio's?
    http://grooveeffect.com/post/011107-citizen-ana-digi-vintage-80s-watch.php

    Thought you may want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FORGET THE WATCH!! THAT BRACELET IS HOT!!!! WHERE IS IT FROM? PLZ DO TELL~! =)

    ReplyDelete