Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life Book Release Party



I just attended the Who What Wear party last week to celebrate the launch of Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr's very first book
Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life.



I know they worked really hard on this. I was lucky enough to be able to help them with some of the styling that is featured in this book. The book gives great advice and helps you out when you just don't know what to wear on certain occasions. I have a copy and I suggest you all get one too. You will be obsessed.

The party was so much fun, full of fashionistas, music by Samantha Ronson. Katherine and Hillary looked STUNNING!!! I wanted to share some party pics outfits that I pulled from Who What Wear. Hope you enjoy! XOXO





3 comments:

  1. envy much? the pics look great.



    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7897773

    ReplyDelete
  2. U gals looking awesome! Can't wait to get myself a copy of one! Love ur blog! <3

    ReplyDelete